Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Ok so it's not quite THAT cold but it is getting chilly and we even got some snow a few days ago! I didn't see it since I stayed at home that day with the kiddos but I heard about it from plenty of people to know that it is in fact true. I can't believe that summer just went away and it's already feeling wintery. I am getting prepared to put on the Christmas music soon. I'm not quiet there but I am guessing that by a week from now I will be. I can't wait!

There isn't too much to report. Aubrey has passed the 7 month mark which I can't believe. She is rolling around all over the place and I am expecting her to start crawling pretty soon. She has also mastered eating and eats most of the 1st foods (peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, and apple sauce). She just has a few new ones to try out before she's finished them all. She is also learning about her sippy cup even though she hasn't actually drank out of it yet. She is just chewing on it and holding it but she seems to like her new toy well enough.








2 comments:

elj377 said...

cute pics... I love fall! Glad to read that you are doing well!

Blessed Mommy said...

love the fall pics and her fuzzy little head of hair - i can tell just from the pics how soft it is!